Thursday, August 27, 2009

 

Sorry for the delay~

Hey Everyone~
Thanks for checking in with us to see what is new. There was alot that has gone on since my last post...

Gracie is now 4 and there are pictures of her party posted this time.

We took a trip to Six Flags New Jersey and Washington DC to visit friends including ones from the Six Flags Ohio, TJ - one of the Sealions that I worked with, Sal and his Girlfriend in Washington DC. Thanks to everyone that helped to make that weekend so special for us as a family. Weekends like those dont come along very often and I loved every minute. Thanks to all

Jeremy and I went to Oshkosh this year ( like every year) and had a good time... some drama but all is ok :) The girls stayed in Ft Wayne with family and had a really good time there as well.

Lillian turned 2 in July and we celebrated her birthday when we returned from Oshkosh. Pics are now posted as well.

I celebrated another birthday this month and spent it with the family eating Outback and Gracie and Dad knew about the ice cream cake all day and didnt tell til we got back...lol Gracie loves to surprise me:)

Congrats to Dusty and Ally as they celebrated their 1 year anniversary.... best wishes
Congrats to Pat and Beth Cullivan as they also celebrate their 1 year anniversary too... much luv

Congrats to good friends of ours whose family has grown by two feet:
The Peranteau Family Welcomes Baby Noah
The Freaney Family Welcomes Sweet Lauren

We are now focusing in on Gracies First Day of Pre-K. She is so excited and talks about it all the time. We now have a count down calender with Stickers to help her know when she will need to get up early. lol. We will be going to get her schooll supplies this evening and she cant stop talking about when we are leaving. Daddy is planning on joining lily and I that morning to take her to school. He says he has to be there for me... haha . He is too funny! I am very proud of her. She is learning so much already and it is all self motivated. she is constintley coming to me and asking me how to write something or identifing something. :) Her First day is Sept 8th:)

Well thanks for checking in, enjoy the pics and I hope that you are all well and enjoying the last of Summer... take care and much love!
Denah and the Crew

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?